Guidelines for Applicants
- Principal investigator must be a permanent resident or Australian citizen.
- EOIs must be submitted online via the Expression of Interest form and in accordance with the guidelines for applicants.
- EOIs must be submitted by due date.
- EOIs will be assessed independently by a reviewing panel against the assessment criteria for EOIs.
- Assessment will be overseen by the ADEA Diabetes Research Foundation Council.
- EOI applicants will be notified via the email address specified in the EOIs if they have been recommended to proceed to Full Application. Full Applications expand on the details provided in the successful EOIs.
- All applicants should expect to be advised of the outcome of the EOI process, via their specified contact email address, by June 2018.